ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersDell

by Dell

DELL OPTIPLEX DESKTOPS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Computer 462-3509 Optiplex 7010 Mt I53470 W7/8pr Syst 500GB 4GB 16xdvdrw Sata Intel 3yrb!
Amanda Q.
Buckeye, AZ
Daughter loves playing minecraft on this computer. It is her computer for school as well. She is in the 2nd grade.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
I didn't get this exact model but I love my Dell. I use it every day all day at my job. It does a wonderful job and is very user friendly. It was a great purchase price as well and I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a desktop computer.
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Amazing product, my mom says it works even better than her Mac book. She has now bought everything dell, it runs so fast.
Andreina W.