Dell Computer 462-3301 T1700sff Sff I34130 4GB 500GB Syst Dvdrw W7p 290w Slm Qkb 3yrb Rd

BY DELL

Compact affordable and powerful Get workstation performance for about the price of a desktop with the Dell Precision™ T1700 available in two compact sizes that are perfect for any environment. see more...

JENNIFER P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This computer runs great has an HDMI port so I have connected it to my TV instead of a regular computer screen. Have never had any problems with it, good graphics and is compatible with Windows 10 as I got the free upgrade and it is now on my computer. Overall great computer for
gaming, watching videos, Facebook whatever you need.
Carol B.
I find it is user friendly, does what i need it to do with out any fuss, it is compatable with other brands and inexpensive. It is not too bulky, so it doesn't take up too much space. It has a suffient memory storage. Overall it is a very good product.