Dell Chromebook 11 11.6 Notebook - Intel Celeron 2955u 1.40 Ghz - Silver Black - 4GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (730-8301)

BY DELL

Explore beyond the classroom. Put the power of the web in every students hand with an affordable laptop thats easy to use easy to secure and features up to a 10-hour battery. Change the way student. see more...

Trish S.
I love my lap top! It went beyond my expectations. I will recommend to others. I will also repurchase. It is so compact and light weight.Very affordable and compareable to other lap tops. Loads up very fast and is dependable. Holds a charge for hours.
Crystal L.
This computer was okay. I mostly use it for taking notes. The keyboard is laid out comfortably for my fingers and allows me to reach every key without strain.
Alyssa G.
Livingston, LA
This laptop was perfect for my everyday work i needed to use it for. It is so sleek and nice. Dell is an excellent brand
Maritza R.
Miami Beach, FL
Great product. I works as expected. It looks nice and very elegant. I like the color and the fact that it in not heavy.
Alyssa S.
Des Plaines, IL
Use this for school its so cute and easy to use i just wish i was able to use itunes on it that is the only bad thing
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
Use this for work and couldn't be happier. Lightweight, easy to carry and very user friendly.