Dell Chromebook 11 11.6 Led Chromebook - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 Ghz - Black - 4GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (xdgjh)

BY DELL

Connect to your business easily. Manage daily tasks and be productive with an affordable laptop thats easy to use, secure and features up to a 10-hour battery. Fast: Chromebook 11 is easy to use, b. see more...

Omar D.
Crest Hill, IL
I really like that this chromebook is small, but I don't like that it becomes slow if you are doing more than 2 things at a time. A few times it has shut down on me out of nowhere. Regardless of this, the chromebook is so compact that I can take it anywhere.
Sravi P.
It has a good processor and its wonderful.i love this laptop..and the model is user friendly.not too bulky
Katy W.
Denton, TX
Affordable and easy to use. Screen seems a little flimsy but holds up well. Great tool for classroom use.
Jade H.
Terryville, CT
Great for simple things. and for school. compact and light, easy to use. wish you could do more.
Ashlee D.
Toronto, ON
I love my Chromebook! It's the second one I have bought, the previous one was not a Dell and I found it to be flimsy, which is probably why I now have this Dell one. The computer is quality and the Chrome operating system is a great os. It's really fast, boots up in seconds! I strongly recommend this.