Dell Black XPS 8700 Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-4790 Processor, 24GB Memory, 256GB SSD + 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional (Monitor Not Included)

BY DELL

Dell XPS 8700 Desktop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4790 processor 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache 24GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB) in the Dell XPS 8700 Desktop with Intel Core i7-4790 Processor Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 256GB solid state drive + 2TB SATA hard drive Store 170,000 photos, 73,000 songs or 134 hours of HD video and more Blu-ray combo drive Watch HD movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC AMD Radeon HD R9 270 Graphics in this Core i7 desktop with 24GB memory and 256GB SSD + 2TB hard drive With 2GB GDDR5 of memory Additional Features: 19-in-1 memory card reader Black Dell Windows 7 Professional desktop has 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x line-in, 1 x HDMI port 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x4) slot, 2 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 2 x mini PCI Express slots Software: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Core i7 desktop with 24GB memory and 256GB SSD + 2TB hard drive has Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Black Dell Windows 7 Professional desktop has a 1-year in-home warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Dell XPS 8700 Desktop with Intel Core i7-4790 Processor and power cord Alienware keyboard Quick Start Guid see more...

Shekinah B.
Spencer, OK
I purchased this desktop and I absolutely love it!! It runs so smoothly and the set up was very easy! I have always chosen to use dell and I'm very satisfied with my decision
kayla y.
Techie Expert Level 2
Used this at work ,love it, runs great. no complaints . co workers seemed to like it as well!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello these quarmouch Brahim of Moroccan origin 31 years, I love your work and your product superb, because your company is among the best in their field, that's why I contact you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube channel will serve me a lot in my personal and professional life. I take this opportunity to contact you to give you my contact information to work together to share the experience of this great product at all levels to give a more detailed opinion to anyone who wants to have the same product or detailed information that's why I want to try it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my e-mail qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.