ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersDell
Black Inspiron 5348 All-In-One Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-4790S Processor, 12GB Memory, 23" Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 81

Dell Inspiron 5348 All-In-One Desktop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4790S processor 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache 12GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Tray load DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC 23" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen monitor Integrated Video Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Bluetooth v4.0 technology 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 5 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x line-out, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 2 x HDMI ports Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year in-home warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord Dell wireless keyboard Dell wireless mouse Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks ow

HooW is this compared to a laptop??
Ess mejor la Inspiron que la latitude ?
Is it suitable for achieving office tasks, or is it too much for this kind of stuff?
Start your review of Dell Black Inspiron 5348 All-In-One Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-4790S Processor, 12GB Memory, 23" Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1!
How would you rate this product?
Nancy A.
Tallassee, AL
It was okay. I used it at work and it seemed to lock up quite a bit but, I’ll have 20 windows open at once so it survived me which would be a test to durability. I’ve always been aDELL fan so I would buy another
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
I. Love my all one computer!! No big tower to lug around so many cords all i have to do is plug in my mouse and keyboard and then its all set up, its so simple and i like simple things
Kristin H.
Kawkawlin, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my teenager for Christmas and she loves it. It’s fast doesn’t lag( which was her main problem with her laptop) and it’s perfect for gaming. Decent price tag as well.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
Excellent product to try and see for yourself if this is your style then get it because it will pay for itself.
Jayla G.
Bedford Hts, OH
This computer ran really well overall. It just ran hot and loud. Another issue is that everyone I logged in the computer would take so long to start up.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a very nice desktop system. I purchased it as a Christmas gift. It was easy to use and is a full-sized desktop compressed into a small unit. I especially liked the fact that my small granddaughter could use it and I didn’t have to worry about her “pressing buttons”.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this at work and its a very nice computer. The screen quality is amazing. The storage is great. I use it daily and I have never had a problem with it. I love that we can still have a mouse but yet we can still touch the screen and just scroll lol makes me feel fancy haha its a great computer!
Amber S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've been using this to help with all the stay at home lock in and its been great. For all work
Cindy H.
New Albany, IN
I really thought this was gonna be a great computer, streamlined, touchscreen. However the USB port and even the disk drive aren’t the most convenient to get to. I feel like this runs slower than I expected. And while I thought a touchscreen was going to be great after having used an iPad for a couple of years...in reality you don’t use the touchscreen. It sits back on my desk and it’s not convenient to us the touchscreen. But for the money (I got it on sale for a phenomenal price) it’s a decent , functional computer.
Isabella C.
Hartford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
Love my work computer it’s fast , it’s hold a lot of memory I use it almost everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,249 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Brett I. so far do you like the dell you have over all the other computers we have?
Nikki R. il y a 2 ans