BY DELL #5 in Desktop Computers

Dell Inspiron 5348 All-In-One Desktop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4790S processor 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache 12GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Tray load DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC 23" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen monitor Integrated Video Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Bluetooth v4.0 technology 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 5 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x line-out, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 2 x HDMI ports Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year in-home warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord Dell wireless keyboard Dell wireless mouse Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks ow see more...

Dell Black Inspiron 5348 All-In-One Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-4790S Processor, 12GB Memory, 23" Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Mason B.
While its more than capable for being a office pc, and I would go for something less spec wize, as it is all you need. If you are thinking about buying this, get it only if you wanna put a gaphics card in it, and make it a gaming pc.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Techie Expert Level 1
Dell makes a very good computer. My last two computers were Dell. It has a fairly decent processor. The only drawback is it does seem to have a lot of issues with the window components.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
The things I love about this product is  the smart screen and the touch screen. I love the speed of the computer. I had never used dell before my mom got the computer and i have never had a problem with it. I love how great it plays dvd's. I am very satisfied with the product and i will share it with others
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
Dell was the first computer I ever had and it lasted five years with no problems and was great for college work and easy to type on. It was always really fast and the sound was great on it. I really loved my dell!
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Love this desktop, it's perfect for me because I have a hard time with my vision so everything is nice and big. I love how I have the option to use my keyboard or my touchscreen. I have had no issues with it and I am satisfied.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Though this isn't the exact model, a Dell desktop PC is my most memorable #BlackFriday purchase. We dropped my aunt off at Best Buy at about 3am (this was 15-20 years ago) and she stood in line around the block. She got the very last one available! It turned out to be a great computer!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I love this desktop. It has all the programs on it, you can install things easily as well. I love the screen, seeing as how I wear glasses. It's like browsing on your flat screen TV.
Tammie J.
My husband recently bought this Dell all in one computer for my birthday. I would recommend this computer. Actually, my former computer I had was a Dell brand that lasted for 8 + years1
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Dell is my go to brand for desktops, I love the all in one it saves space. I would recommend Dell products to anyone. They offer great deals to students, businesses and even home users!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
This is the home computer we have and I love it.
The screen is so bright, and it hardly ever has any issues.
The sales price was decent. (we got it on sale.)
I love our computer.
I want one computer for free
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I am a single Mom of 3 and I am looking to create a workable home office with reliable and durable equipment -keyboard, laptop, mouse - but I am on a very,very tight budget. Is this a GO or a NO?
Kirsten T.
I'm looking to update my computer I use for work. I am a teacher so sometimes when I make resources, I need to save them. How does storage hold up? And wear and tear?
Thurstan S.
Swakopmund
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail Qbrahim@gmail.com for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚