BY DELL

Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 Laptop PC: Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 Laptop PC Key Features and Benefits: AMD A6-6310 Quad-Core APU processor 2.40GHz 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory The touch screen laptop PC with 1TB hard drive and Windows 8.1 gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more Tray-loading DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" LCD touchscreen AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in webcam 3-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port Rechargeable battery with up to 6.5 hours run time The touch screen laptop PC with 1TB hard drive and Windows 8.1 is 5.26 lbs, 15" x 10.5" x 1" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit edition Microsoft Office Trial McAfee TPeaks LiveSafe (30 days complimentary updates) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell Black Laptop with AMD A6 6310 Quad Core APU Processor Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 Laptop PC Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Dell Black Laptop with AMD A6 6310 Quad Core APU Processor. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter Rechargeable battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for t see more...

Dell Black 15.6
Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron 15 Laptop PC with AMD A6-6310 Quad-Core APU Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this laptop for cricut design space but I have to use my MacBook for YouTube. Every time I record a video with this laptop the fan kicks in and all you can hear is the fan running. But over all the laptop performs well for everything else. Just not what I would pick for recording videos!
Heather F.
Great computer! I take online college courses and use my computer to run my cricut! My only complaint would be the startup time. It takes a while to startup. However, I have not had a problem with it freezing! I would recommend this computer to others!
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I've had this laptop now for maybe two years now. It's a good laptop to use for school. The touch screen makes it easier to switch pages in the middle of working on an essay and go back to typing without loosing your spot. It also has a very decent storage space for downloading and playing all the Sims games you want for after finals destressing. But in all seriousness it's a decent laptop for casual pc gamers as well as it is for work. Battery life is pretty good too.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
This laptop is really good , i used in my job , for the price is good the size is perfect for my and the touch option i really like .
I bought it online, i have been using this one for almos a year without problems.
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This Laptop from Dell features a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB of RAM , a 1 TB HDD and a 1366×768 display. A touch screen and a great system. Nice 🏅
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love my Dell! I've used other laptop brands in the past but I've always gone back to Dell. It's durable, works well, and is definitely user friendly. I love the touch screen feature, which I was skeptical about at first, but it's nice to have at times! It's fairly light and the style is nice and thin. I've never had any issues with functionality in the last few years which is a huge plus. I use my laptop A LOT and having something that holds up is important to me. This laptop definitely delivers and I would recommend it every time.
Lauren M.
Lansing, NY
I love this computer! I got it for college and for at home use. It works incredibly well and fast, looks great, and is great overall. It's light and thin, which is something I love. The sticky feet on the bottom started peeling off after a few months and was a little annoying at first, but it's a quick fix. For gamers, I do play a bunch of games (some larger some smaller) and it runs them fairly well with little to no lag.
arielle m.
Highland , CA
I bought this computer around 6 months ago , its a great computer, i like the size, its a really nice sturdy computer, and i avent had any problems with it so far, and i use it almost every day for school games and editing videos , i also have over 2000 images and 300 videos and it hasn't affected it in any way
Aaron P.
Phoenix, NY
Have only had this laptop about a month, but so far it meets expectations. Touch screen works well. Has enough memory to run Photoshop. This laptop has windows 10. The screen size is great. Battery life is ok. The only complaint is the constant windows updates - but that's to be expected. Would recommend!
Crystal C.
I am happy with my laptop. In fact, I am using it to write my review. :) It has never failed me, and I consider it reliable. It's great for school since i attend college and homework as well. It's what I use in class or online classes. It's easy to maneuver around and simple. I am satisfied with it.
the boondocks F.