Dell Alienware X51 R2 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-5820k 3.30 Ghz - Tower - Epic Silver - 16GB RAM - 2TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 770 - 2GB Graphics - Windows 8.1 (a51r2-3235slv)

BY DELL

Dell Alienware (Area-51) - Epic Silver. Intel Core i7-5820K (6-cores 15MB Cache Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost). Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English. 16GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz. Dual NVIDI. see more...

Jessica C.
Brattleboro, VT
Love our new computer! My husband likes playing online games an the graphics are insane without ever lagging! We use it everyday for work and leisure and it is so worth the money. It was much more affordable than we thought it would be and I would recommend it to anyone!
Shae W.
Moody, TX
My family got this for my daughter for easy operation. My daughter is 6 and loves her own computer.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch