Dell Alienware X51 R2 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Matte Stealth Black, Dark Chrome Accent - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Blu-ray Reader/dvd-writer - Amd Radeon R9 270 - 2 (ax51r2-9311bk)

BY DELL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dell Alienware X51 (R2) Black. 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8MB Cache up to 4.0GHz) Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600Mhz AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2GB GDDR5 HDMI 1. see more...

Review (1)
Leslie P.
Dell Alienware x51 R2 Desktop Computer has really outweighed my expectations. Great for use as a gaming system!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch