Dell Alienware 17-r2 17.3 Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4710hq 2.50 Ghz - Epic Silver - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 970m - Windows 8.1 64-bit [english] - 1920 X 1080 Display - (anw17-2136slv)

BY DELL

NON-TOUCH Alienware 17 R2 - Epic Silver. 17.3 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare 300-nits Display. Intel i7-4710HQ [4th Generation Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor (6M Cache up to 3.50 GHz)]. Windows. see more...

Christina M.
Puyallup, WA
I purchased this laptop for my fiance and he absolutely loves it. It runs his games fast and smooth and has not been glitching at all like our old laptop did. The only con to this laptop is the start up time and the battery life.
Emma L.
New york, NY
Perfect for gaming. The resolution is amazing, and the sound is nearly just as good! I would recommend this product to anyone interested in the next level to laptop gaming.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son uses alienware for his gaming, so this is faster for him then all other brands he has tried. he also brings it to college at itt tech to do work faster.
Mason C.
Lodi
Hi may I please review this item I am tryING to grow my channel. My name is mason.pleare please please send me this item
Terrenia M.
Slidell, LA
I use this for school I looked at so many computers and this is the only one that had everything I need in it and more
Alix G.
Bayonne, NJ
Dell is a very good product. I don't have this one but I am sure it work great because it is made by Dell of course.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch