BY DELL

Dell 3-Button Wireless Laptop Optical Scroll Mouse WM210: Comfortable, compact design For netbooks and laptops 27MHz wireless mouse 3-button design Scroll wheel 1,000 dpi optical technology Operates on 2 x AA batteries (included) Color: Blue Includes USB receiver see more...

stacy e.
Super convenient!! Now I don't have to have an annoying cord in the way, connection is great even though its wireless.Great mouse and it scrolls and glides easily. Love the color, and it is a great product that I would recommend over other brands.

Kelsey C.
Chardon, OH
whitney A.
I find it faster and better to use the laptop mouse instead of the dell wireless one. I personally didn't like it at all.
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Nicki C.
I love having a mouse for my laptop. It makes homework so much easier. And I love dells products
Jasmine C.
It works so well. I love using it because I can be from a couple steps away and still use it.