Dell 20

Dell 20" Widescreen LED Monitor, Black (IN2020M)

BY DELL

Dell 20" Widescreen LED Monitor, Black (IN2020M): 20" diagonal LED screen - This anti-glare monitor can be placed anywhere in the room 16:9 aspect ratio - Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies 1600 x 900 resolution - Enjoy excellent image quality 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio - Offers great color resolution 5 ms response time - Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos 0.277mm pixel pitch - Provides detailed text and graphics see more...

Dell 20
Dell 20" Widescreen LED Monitor, Black (IN2020M)
Charca M.
Techie Expert
I love this monitor. I have two in my office. It's very clear and I never had problems with it. The resolution is great and it is very clear and crisp. It met my expectations and I'd buy more for my office at home. I'm satisfied with this desktop. I recommend it.
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I haven't had my monitor very long, but it seems to work perfect for my needs so far. Great size, picture/resolution on it is good. I would recommend it!
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I love this monitor clear crisp picture resolution love it I would buy and recommend it for friends.
Gabrielle M.
Love the monitor, the resolution,and it work perfectly fine, never had any problems with it