Dell 17

Dell 17" Inspiron Touch Laptop - Core i7, 16GB,1TB HDD

BY DELL

It's all in the touch. Designed with the added convenience of an intuitive touchscreen interface, the Dell Inspiron i5758-9286SLV laptop offers you the performance and connectivity you need for work and play alike-without any extra bulk. With a 1TB hard drive and 16GB RAM, this laptop's no slouch in the specs department. Not only will you have plenty of room to store all of your media files, but you won't be slowed down, even while multitasking. Adding even more power is a 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 processor, so you can forget about staring at long load screens when all you want to do is post a status update. Looking for entertainment value? This laptop has you covered. Its 17.3" diagonal display brings shows and games to life in full HD detail. Best of all, you can operate this laptop like a tablet thanks to the touchscreen display. Forget the trackpad-tap and swipe your way through your favorite apps! From Dell. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. With this purchase, your name, address, and phone number will be provided to Dell as part of their registration process. Warranty is shipped with item and can be accessed online. Boxes may arrive on different days. For your own protection, this order will require an adult signature upon delivery. If an adult is not at home, we would require an alternative ship-to address for proper signature or an authorized adult to sign at the carrier location. see more...

Dell 17
Dell 17" Inspiron Touch Laptop - Core i7, 16GB,1TB HDD
Angela M.
This laptop is still very new to me and I am not super savy on the tech terms so here are my thoughts on it. It is super lightweight. The battery lasts longer than my previous laptop, around 6-7 hours of it being in continuous use. I am still getting use to Windows 10 but so far its really user friendly and super fast. Plus I love the touch screen for some of my design work but I don't use that feature as much as I thought I would.
Leeanne H.
Millers Falls, MA
I haven't had my laptop very long so I can't give a very detailed review yet, but so far I am loving my new laptop. It's lightening fast and the screen view is amazing. No complaints at all as of now.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Good laptop I spent about 600 on it while it was on sale on the dell site the only minor problem I had was it going on air plane mode and the screen stalling on start up but seemed to need an update to correct
ANITA H.
Crysral City, MO
Meets a lot of an individual needs. Picture clear, easy to use and very dependable ...to me Dell never let's me down and is easy to maneuver
Aneesha B.
Frisco, TX
Yes this is a great product super fast and easy to use! Love all the new features and the touch screen works greay
Balinda G.
Columbus, OH
I like it very we) . first time have one this big . kids love it they use it almost everyday
Aura V.
Doral, FL
I like so much,
It is very practical for any situation and the battery lasts me much