BY DELL

Dell Latitude E5420 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 14.0 Notebook Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-DELLNB00310010 see more...

Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
My Dell notebook has never failed me. It's a great product. The only downfall is, it can be a bit heavy for everyday use if you are commuting with it. I am still in college and have to take it every once in a while for class. I would take it every day if it weren't so bulky. Otherwise, great battery power, longevity, operating system, etc. Great if you want just a simple machine.
Sam N.
Martinsville, IN
I thought that this computer was a great computer and it worked very well - I did not expierence any problems with it at all- it compares well with other laptops as well and it was I between affordable and pricey and I was very satisfied overall.
Alexis M.
Youngsville, NC
This product was very useful, because I went the beach, and had a book report due the day I got back. This product is amazing, because it is small enough to fit inside my suitcase, so I was able to submit my report a day before it was due.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
Someone let me use theirs to see if I'd like it before I hated it you can barely see the screen and you can't type at all and I have thin long fingers
mayela r.
Excelente es una maquina muy poderosa y rápida recommendada con los ojos cerrados si la compra no se arrepentira
Linda O.
Mercedes, TX
Great product really affordable and recommend this product to all my friends and family