ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
13" Alienware Touch Laptop - Core i7, 16GBRAM, 512 SSD

Dell 13" Alienware Touch Laptop - Core i7, 16GBRAM, 512 SSD

by Dell

Portable power. Combining the power of a gaming PC with the portability of a laptop, the Alienware Echo ANW13-8637SLV is equipped with a gorgeous 13" diagonal QHD+ touchscreen display that's ready for anything. Game on. You may be always on the go, but that doesn't mean you can't take your favorite games with you. This Alienware laptop packs an Intel Core i7 dual-core processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics, and 16GB RAM into a slim design that weighs in at under five pounds. The 512GB solid-state drive has plenty of room for games, music, photos, and other media, all of which can be loaded in a flash. And whether you're gaming, working, or anything in between, there's no denying the crisp, vivid beauty of the QHD+ display. Sporting crisp, clear, 3200x1800 resolution and anti-glare technology, it provides the visual experience you'd expect from bigger screens, with the portability you need-the best of both worlds! From Dell. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. With this purchase, your name, address, and phone number will be provided to Dell as part of their registration process. Warranty is shipped with item and can be accessed online. Boxes may arrive on different days. For your own protection, this order will require an adult signature upon delivery. If an adult is not at home, we would require an alternative ship-to address for proper signature or an authorized adult to sign at the carrier location.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell 13" Alienware Touch Laptop - Core i7, 16GBRAM, 512 SSD!
Bethany T.
The Alienware is truly a great product. I love using it, and it is so well know people always ask about it! The touchscreen is very response, the i7 processor is great, and 16 GB of RAM is top of the line. This computer is without a doubt recommendable. It is a quality machine.
Amber S.
Suffolk, VA
This laptop is very great! I haven't had any problems and I have had it for 2 years now. I haven't had any issues. The picture and sound on it is wonderful. Battery last for a very long time. Like a whole week. It works very well for school work too!
Maddie C.
Cullman, AL
Great laptop!!! It is the perfect size and the touch works perfectly! I would recommend it!
Paola A.
I've always loved Dell computers and laptops. I actually enjoy using windows 10, it's user friendly. It also has core i7 which is the newest and fastest. I would recommend this šŸ˜¬
Brittany W.
Houma, LA
Touch screen is great! Has windows on it so a little different from normal. But very nice!
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
My laptops must have storage like a desktop. This holds all of my documents and big bulky software that I need to do my job
Tracey L.
New Tazewell, TN
This laptop is so easy to use. No problems at all. I love it. The touchscreen makes it simple to organize the home screen to personalize just for you.
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
I have used this and shared this laptop with my mother for a long time. It had a few issues in the beginning but my mom took it to be worked on and now have had it for a few years now.
Rachel R.
Shavertown, PA
Not a bad laptop, but not nearly as good as Apple products. Mine lagged quite often and would take a long time to get search results. A good laptop for someone who does not need much storage and is fine with it being a little slow.
Alyssa G.
Orangevale, Ca
Works fairly well...haven't had issues. I rarely use the touch feature though cause I always forget that it'd there but for a regular lap top I have no complaints

Looking for your answer?