BY DELL

Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I've been a long-time customer of Dell and even heavily recommended them in the past because of my family. Unfortunately their customer service has been slowly down hill and the pricing of their products isn't always a good value. Though they do sometimes have really good deals, both on the actual website and the Dell Outlet.

What I've noticed is that sometimes things are hit and miss. Like my laptop. I bought a refurbished unit - there are three things counted as refurb: open and unused, returns/exchanges, and actual damaged and refurbished units. I bought from Dell Outlet a refurb that was returned for scratches or something. It seemed promising and even damaged goods that need repair are good as new. Or so the story goes. My unit came with a damaged hard drive, and I had to send it in for repair because I couldn't replace the hard drive because of an electrical shock issue that would happen when just going on Facebook and stuff.

They repaired a damaged component in the drive and returned it to me with a drive that was faux-full - instead of just putting in the replacement drive like they were supposed to. Why would I trust using a damaged drive, even if the part has supposedly been repaired when I have a brand new drive waiting to be installed? Customer service then gave me the run around and said if I didn't have a screwdriver to do it myself I could take it to a technician. Why would I pay someone to do the job Dell should have done in the first place?

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS: Yes and no
YES IF: You have the time and/or money to be without your unit should it need repair
NO IF: You're broke like me and one unit is all you'll have until the OS is obsolete
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I prefer dell computers over any other brand. I feel like their customer service is better and more eager to help, they products last longer and all together work better.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
The first laptop I ever owned was Dell, and honestly it was a piece of crap. The only good thing about it was the fact that it had Windows 8 on it. I wouldn't recommend this brand to anyone that's looking for a laptop. These laptops are pieces of crap.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Dell was always a great desk top computer we had growing up it lasted several years through many reports and games n many other things before crashing I was very pleased with how long it lasted got my money's worth that's for sure.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I have been a long time customer. Over the years have purchased several desktop computers and laptops for my household. I especially like the XPS series which I get because it performs better overall. I liked their finance program to pay off the purchase in installments without paying interest charges. I've also used Dell at my last two jobs.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I only give Dell 3 stars because they lack that "WOW" factor that I look for in computers. I was actually just given a new Dell desktop at work today and I am not pleased with how fast (slow) it is and the screens are so basic. It's 2017 and I guess I just expect more from a desktop computer and Dell seems to be remaining the exact same.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
I use to be a big fan of dell. My first computer and laptop was done online through the build your own computer which was always fun. As the years have passed I just haven't been too impressed with their computers and capability let alone prices, I have found better deals in other brands and better quality and shelf life.
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
This has always been my go to company for laptops and PCs or batteries I love this brand because it’s easy to use and it’s always how do you need to do it usually depends on the software I would recommend this to people who are going to college or either have a job
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
Dell is a good computer brand. The best thing about them is there tech support. Every computer I've had they came in my home to fix the issues. Make sure you get the extended warranty or you will regret it.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
I've been a forever customer of dell as is my whole family, over the years I can't even remember how many Dell computers or laptops we've had! I got a MacBook recently but ended up selling it and going right back to Dell, you can just do so much more!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
How long should I expect my Dell laptop to last? I had an Acer for almost 6 years and it was a faithful laptop, I recently got a Dell and I love it, I have no serious complaints. It's a little slow, but I'm sure that could be a very easy fix.
Alyssa B.
Austin, TX
Is the cheap cost of dell worth it even though I'd have to constantly replace parts or the computer every couple of years or should I get a mac?
Silver R.
Do dell laptops break easily?
Karen A.
Que productos de esta marca hay?
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
Hello, I am looking for a really really good computer. Any recommendations?