BY DELIZZA PATISSERIE

Delizza Patisserie Belgian Mini Eclairs.
Filled with a rich bavarian custard cream.
Topped with rich dark chocolate.
Thaw and serve.
Approx. 30 mini eclairs. see more...

Elen A.
Gaston, SC
I love these!! They are absolutely delicious. I highly recommend to anyone who likes pastries and or cream puffs. These chocolate covered pastries are definitely worth the price and will have you wanting to eat the entire box in one sitting.
Jaylie D.
Its so airy and crisp when you first bit in and then the creme inside just melts in your mouth along with the chocolate coating. Was almost too tempting to eat all of them, luckily I had a judgy friend watching me drool myself to death. Its insane how many you can get for such a good price too!
Brianna J.
O M G i freaking loveeeeee these !!!! Every time we go grocery shopping these mini eclairs are for sure one of the first things in my cart they're just so yummy, the box comes with 30 but i feel like they just go so darn fast lol just finished off the rest of a box today 😊
Jenn B.
Lexington, KY
My family bought these for my graduation party as a small desert and they were a hit. My cousins ended up having them at their next gathering. They are perfect size to hold in your hands and delicious
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I have not purchased these, but had them at a party. They are a nice pastry with a sweet creamy filling. The chocolate icing is good. They were served cold. They are what I would call "two-bite" sized. They went over well.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Eclairs, Eclairs, Eclairs there my favorite snack food there so Rich and creamy. The minis are just the right size for snacking. The cream in the middle is the best cream I have ever had. I always have them in my freezer. They are a little expensive but we'll worth it. Try them you will like them.
Lisa T.
Tried these for the first not too long ago AMAZING!!!!! I set tem out while cooking dinner and they were thawed enough to eat for dessert. Super sweet and yumy. But not sickeningly sweet! Deffinately a rebuy
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love these. I get them for holiday dinners and I always want to eat the whole container myself. I buy them at Wal-Mart.
Ashley B.
These are delicious! It has a smooth, creamy texture inside with a flaky airy crust and a smidge of dark chocolate. Easy for entertaining too - thaw and serve!
Autumn M.
THESE ARE AMAZING! Strategize to have friends over when you open these, or you'll end up eating the whole box by yourself and wondering what happened :)
Erica M.