BY KEN SCOTT

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever—he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders—and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage—it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

Delivery Man
  • "This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played." in 12 reviews
  • "I actually really liked this movie wasnt really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it." in 7 reviews
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Delivery man was an ok movie. Watched it with my husband and he laughed more then I did. Didn't keep my attention 100% of the time, kinda got bored in some parts
Tiffany W.
Paola, KS
Funny movie if you want a laugh, not real serious or ever something that would happen in real life.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love vince vaughn hes an awesome actor, one of my faves. This movie is good, its odd but its still funny and entertaining
myriam c.
Saint, QC
This movie was based on a french canadian movie "starbucks". I felt that the movie was true to the original. it's a fun movie that i recommend to everyone!
Melissa C.
I really liked this movie a lot. It was truly funny and I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I really thought this movie was cute and funny. I like Vince a lot and he pretty much can't do wrong in my book.
Amandy c.
I really liked this movie i think its better than most people would think. I thought it was a really nice movie, funny too
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I actually really liked this movie wasn't really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie was wholly underwhelming. There were maybe two small lines that made me chuckle, but nothing else.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was advertised as a comedy, which made me hesitant to see it knowing Vince Vaughn, but I ended up liking it a lot. it's a really cute, different story, and definitely worth watching if you need something you haven't seen before.