BY KEN SCOTT

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever—he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders—and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage—it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

Delivery Man
  • "This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played." in 12 reviews
  • "I actually really liked this movie wasnt really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it." in 7 reviews
lama a.
Riyadh
Personally I love Vince Vaughn and find him hilarious. He plays similar roles in all of his movies but he never disappoints in the comedic area! It's nice to see him have a heartwarming side rather than just pure comedy. I'd watch it again. watch it!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Interesting movie, I enjoyed it because this is how I was made! I've always wondered how many brothers and sisters I may have out there...
Amandy c.
I really liked this movie i think its better than most people would think. I thought it was a really nice movie, funny too
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was advertised as a comedy, which made me hesitant to see it knowing Vince Vaughn, but I ended up liking it a lot. it's a really cute, different story, and definitely worth watching if you need something you haven't seen before.
Jaira L.
Vanessa c.
I loved watching this movie. It is funny and funny to watch. I love the characters and the story. I just love love love this movie. Is a defiantly must see movie. A++++++++++++++++++++
Joelle G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I surprisingly loved this movie. There were a couple of "ha ha that's funny parts" but for me a majority of the movie was very heartwarming. Plus Vince Vaughn is a great actor.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
This movie was funny at some parts but a lot of it for me was dragging on and I noticed myself checking the time to see when it was going to end. I love the actors in this movie so it was a little disappointing.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
This movie was so good. I am a 3 time egg donor and I felt like I could connect with this movie on a personal level. I loved how he got to know each of the kids individually. Super funny
Lisa R.
Redlands, CA
The story was significantly different than I expected. It was hard to see who was the victim in the situation and if you could do the right thing. Vince Vaughn was very funny and it's very warm hearted.