BY KEN SCOTT

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever—he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders—and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage—it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

Delivery Man
  • "This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played." in 12 reviews
  • "I actually really liked this movie wasnt really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it." in 7 reviews
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was advertised as a comedy, which made me hesitant to see it knowing Vince Vaughn, but I ended up liking it a lot. it's a really cute, different story, and definitely worth watching if you need something you haven't seen before.
Jaira L.
Personally I love Vince Vaughn and find him hilarious. He plays similar roles in all of his movies but he never disappoints in the comedic area! It's nice to see him have a heartwarming side rather than just pure comedy. I'd watch it again.
Alyssa H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Pretty good movie. I really liked the end the most, it was very heart warming (won't say why so I don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie). If you are looking for a comedy that is emotional at the same time, this is for you.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
This movie was funny at some parts but a lot of it for me was dragging on and I noticed myself checking the time to see when it was going to end. I love the actors in this movie so it was a little disappointing.
Yaz Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
When Cobb is showing Ariadne the dream world and she makes the buildings flip upside down. I loved the part when Arthur fights off the sub-cons in the hotel hallway while there is no gravity as well.
Ashley A.
I really liked this movie. I've seen better but I admit it was one of the good ones I've watched. Its really heart touching that he made the effort to meet all his "kids" before his baby was born.
Ramonda P.
Hyattsville, MD
This movie is really cute. I enjoyed every minute of it. I watched it with my significant other and he enjoyed it as well. Who doesn't like a comedy / drama about a man fathering 533 children.
Jennifer R.
Hudson, MA
This movie was so good. I am a 3 time egg donor and I felt like I could connect with this movie on a personal level. I loved how he got to know each of the kids individually. Super funny
Janay F.
Redford, MI
LOVED! I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did but I really liked it. It was extremely heart warming in weird creeper way. Plus you really can't go wrong with Vince Vaughn.
Joelle G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I surprisingly loved this movie. There were a couple of "ha ha that's funny parts" but for me a majority of the movie was very heartwarming. Plus Vince Vaughn is a great actor.