BY KEN SCOTT

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever—he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders—and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage—it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

Delivery Man
  • "This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played." in 12 reviews
  • "I actually really liked this movie wasnt really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it." in 7 reviews
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played. There were some good laughs, but was predictable.
Desiree g.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Delivery man was an ok movie. Watched it with my husband and he laughed more then I did. Didn't keep my attention 100% of the time, kinda got bored in some parts
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
Greates movie ever so hilarious and sad at the same time. me and my husband love it we watch this movie like 20 times already is so worth it every time.
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
Parts of it were very sweet, but it wasn't what I was expecting. It drug on to me and my husband and we ended up shutting it off before the end.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Interesting movie, I enjoyed it because this is how I was made! I've always wondered how many brothers and sisters I may have out there...
Allison E.
Warren, AR
This was pretty heartwarming and I think Vince Vaughn is a pretty good actor anyway. I'd totally watch this again but on my own terms.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love vince vaughn hes an awesome actor, one of my faves. This movie is good, its odd but its still funny and entertaining
Amandy c.
I really liked this movie i think its better than most people would think. I thought it was a really nice movie, funny too
Stephanie P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was ok, not one of Vince Vaughn's best movies. If you are looking for a few good laughs this movie will do.
aleida m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a sweet movie. I didn't expect it to be so endearing and heart warming. It does have some funny parts as well.