BY KEN SCOTT

In this heartwarming comedy, underachiever David Wozniak (Vince Vaughn) learns he’s actually an overachiever—he’s fathered 533 children via donations made twenty years earlier! David soon discovers that the shock of his life might just be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Along the way he discovers not only his true self, but also the father he could become. Also starring Chris Pratt and Cobie Smulders—and complete with bonus materials, including behind-the-scenes footage—it’s a feel-good movie that really delivers.

Delivery Man
  • "This movie was funny, Vince Vaughn did a good job, playing a similar version of every character he has ever played." in 12 reviews
  • "I actually really liked this movie wasnt really a comedy but it was a the same time saw it with my mom and we both really liked it." in 7 reviews
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert
This was advertised as a comedy, which made me hesitant to see it knowing Vince Vaughn, but I ended up liking it a lot. it's a really cute, different story, and definitely worth watching if you need something you haven't seen before.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Interesting movie, I enjoyed it because this is how I was made! I've always wondered how many brothers and sisters I may have out there...
aleida m.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a sweet movie. I didn't expect it to be so endearing and heart warming. It does have some funny parts as well.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pop Culture Expert
Missing a few story elements for me to rate higher, but not too bad, funny.
Kelsey D.
Pop Culture Expert
This money was actually pretty funny. Vince Vaughn is a great actor and he really does a great job in the movie.
Desiree g.
Pop Culture Expert
Delivery man was an ok movie. Watched it with my husband and he laughed more then I did. Didn't keep my attention 100% of the time, kinda got bored in some parts
Tiffany W.
Paola, KS
Funny movie if you want a laugh, not real serious or ever something that would happen in real life.
Joelle G.
Pop Culture Expert
I surprisingly loved this movie. There were a couple of "ha ha that's funny parts" but for me a majority of the movie was very heartwarming. Plus Vince Vaughn is a great actor.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Delivery man was a good movie. Vince Vaughn is funny even when he's not trying to be
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
Great movie that was very touching! I have never see Vince Vaughn play such a caring character as he did in the film.