DELISSIO Calzone Deluxe

by Delissio

Bite into the explosive taste of DELISSIO, now available in a Calzone! DELISSIO Calzone Deluxe is made with a baked, delicious crust completely filled with Italian sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, and onions. Each large calzone is a delicious piz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DELISSIO Calzone Deluxe!
Helen J.
Victoria Harbour , ON
Quick bite for a lunch when kids are over with minimum mess in the kitchen and ready in no time, without the wait time for delivery
Kiran W.
Montreal
This is fairly good frozen food on can have when in no mood to cook or go out. I usually have this once in two weeks, it is good enough to skip cooking once in a while. The taste is decent and I would recommend trying it out once.
Christina T.
Markham
So good, they don’t skimp on the toppings. Tasted like i got it from a restaurant, 10/10
Camryn D.
Halifax
I loveeee delissio products! They never fail to be delicious. Always easy to prepare! I feel like you dont need to improve it! I eat delissio often! All the deluxe are my fav! Always satisfied
Felicia R.
Mount Pearl, NL
So quick and easy to prepaid for a short lunch break and soo delicious too! I would definitely recommend!
nicc C.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Absolutely love, so yummy, good size and quality! Easy for work or in a hurry :) would def eat again
Searra R.
This is my Favourite pizza, from box store. So so good, if done correctly! Love it! Depends on what you like your dough like, but for me this is an [email protected] yummy Pieeee! I’m satisfied everytime :)
Freda H.
newfoundland
Real flavour. Freshness is great just enough portion size great value. Make bigger portions
amanda A.
timmins
Delissio Calzone deluxe is easy to make and is so delicious. Stuffed with all the goods to make you satisfy that hunger. I wouldn’t change much of anything about it, you can bake it in the oven or microwave it. Fast, easy, and delicious.
Tammy S.
alberta
Nothing bad to say. They are tasty just like the delux pizzas very good flavour. Flip them over in microwave half way through cooking time

Looking for your answer?