Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml

by Parfum De Marly

Composed by perfumer Quentin Bisch, Delina is a floral bouquet, a tribute to luminous and sensual femininity. A fragrance sculpted around a floral accord, dominated by Turkish rose, but also facets of lily of the valley and peony. An accompanying trio of lychee, rhubarb and bergamot, set off by nutmeg, delivers power and vivacity. Vanilla underlines the sensuality of the composition, intertwining with white musks and cashmeran. Finally, woods and frankincense envelop the creation in depth and mystery. Parfums De Marly Delina eau de parfum75ml

Is this worth the hype? Have you tried it before, thoughts? XDelina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml
[product:parfum-de-marly-delina-eau-de-parfum-75ml]
would you guys redomment this or the exclusif? looking for a new everyday and night fragrance!
Start your review of Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml!
Cristina G.
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Cristina G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Wow! Amazing my very first bottle and did i get compliments. Very little goes all day long. Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml
Nica S.
Garden City, KS
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Nica S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
smells clean and sexy at the same time, no words to describe this perfume❤️Parfums De Marly
Shakeina W.
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This fragrance is so light and subtle, it's an exquisite fragrance that sparks the attention of everyone in the room. Its a soft floral/sweet that isn't overwhelming. This is the fragrance that can be worn all year but especially during the spring and summer months. It's a game changer quite expensive but built with quality. Retails in at 320.00 but coupons help. Highly recommended.
jasmin M.
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by jasmin M.
I love Delina.. I have several perfumes but Delina stands out. Not only because the bottle is pretty but the juice is not like your ordinary perfume. It definitely smells classy.. the opening starts off with litchi and rose with a hint of citrus freshness. It is sharp, sour and sweet, but not sickening sweet at the same time. I have definitely got lots of compliments wearing Delina. It lasts all day on me and the silage is just right. I highly recommend Delina!
Ana M.
Louisville, KY
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Ana M.
This is a beautiful scent on my skin i get lots of compliments I love it I will definitely recommend this fragrance Parfum De Marly Delina Exclusif you won’t regret buying it . It’s worth very penny.🥰
Azelia K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Azelia K.
Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml uploaded by Azelia K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Soooo obsessed with Delina and Delina Exclusif. They’re very beautiful, feminine, classy, elegant, floral, fruity, sweet and different enough from each other that buying both is a must if your budget allows you to. The lychee is prominent in both and extremely beautiful. Lychee, vanilla, and incense primarily pull on my skin and it’s so beautiful! The fragrance reminds me a little of this ito black milk tea. I love how cleaner, airy and lighter Delina is compared to exclusif. Exclusif gives me a heavier, creamier and syrupy? vibe (not quite gourmand but almost) compared to Delina. Exclusif is more complex, sophisticated, heavier yet as of right now the og is my preference of the two. I love both though and wouldn’t be able to choose owning one or the other! Very unique scents that not everyone is going to have on them. Beautiful scent that is age appropriate for all ages. I get complimented all the time when wearing Delina and delina exclusif by both sexes and people of all age ranges. One of my favorite niche houses right now hailing at number two aside from: MFK, Kilian, Creed, Widian, Byredo, Atelier, Ex Nihilo, Ormonde Jayne and Frederic Malle. If you like Delina and Delina Exclusif, try Cassili, Meliora, and Athalia as well. Parfums de Marly will have you obsessed with everything they come out with. Even the men’s line is delicious!!!
Radi S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is probably the most expensive perfume I have ever tried, but I think it’s worth it. The scent is pretty unique - it smells kind of like a rose Turkish delight, then over time it becomes quite sweet (though I do not know what it exactly is).
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
Amazing scent. Its light, sweet, and very sophisticated. This is one for the collection for sure. Although it may be looked at as a little pricey, it is well worth it.
Tammy R.
One of my new Summertime favorites. It's very feminine without being coy and very sensual. As such, I'd not recommend this for younger girls. Just one spray is all you'll need as this has great longevity with a nice sillage. The bottle is cute but I'm not a pink fan. That said, it's lovely for any vanity or tabletop display. A little on the pricey side but you do get a nice value with this one. I'd recommend it dressed up or down---just prepare to get lots of compliments! 😉
Michelle N.
Seattle
OMG !!!  Where can I begin about this very girly, womanly, feminine and yet powerful fragrance ?  I wrote to Parfums de Marly and begged for the body cream which, to my delight, was already in the works.  Again, I'm all about layering the body wash and body cream.  It makes your fragrance last longer and allows you to use less.  This perfume makes men ask "me" what I'm wearing instead of just doing a double take. This starts with Turkish Rose, Lily of the Valley, and Peony, continuing with lychee, rhubarb and bergamot spiced with nutmeg and finishing with cashmere wood and musk.  BEAUTIFUL !!!