BY DELIMEX

• Has anyone tried these I see no reviews but I'm still asking I wo...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
I don't eat meat so it's awesome that Delimex makes taquitos with just cheese in them. They tend to be on the greasy side, but that's not necessarily a bad thing... they aren't a health food! A lot of frozen snacks don't turn out very good in the microwave but these don't turn out bad at all, and they're also good cooked in the oven. The cheese flavor is good enough just to eat these plain, but I eat them covered or dipped in hot sauce and they taste amazing. I'm a little bummed because I can't find these in my area anymore, so for me they're hard to find but a rare treat when I can find them.
Lynn B.
Athena, OR
My daughter's grandparents got her "hooked" on taquitos. Delimex brand is our favorite. They are a quick snack and when nothing else appeals to a picky pre-schooler, these do.
Mary F.
These are the most addicting snack! Pop them in the oven for crispy goodness! The price is outstanding and worth it to try! Snack Time fav!
Terry A.
Redding, CA
My hubs love these. He is a cheese lover kind of guy. He also likes he beef and chicken ones. I like to make it for a quick snack for him.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These are great for an fast and easy anytime snack! My family loves them. We put them in the taster oven for a nice crunch.
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Has anyone tried these I see no reviews but I'm still asking I won't dare to try?