Delimex Beef Taquitos

by Delimex

Delimex beef corn taquitos 25 ct

What sauce or condiment do you dip them in??
Do these taste authentic?
Flautas. Its a traditional mexican dish , Deep fry them .. Then you add mayo , onion , Cabbage, Sour cream and BAM! You got a yummy dishh.
Start your review of Delimex Beef Taquitos!
How would you rate this product?
mary F.
Seattle, WA
An old favorite from when I was a kid. While they taste best baked in the oven, with a side of sour cream and salsa, they are even great in the microwave and plain. They aren't spicy like other brands, so I can eat them for some protein when I feel sick to my stomach. I ate these and they were pretty good especially for the the price i might have had better but it was definitely more expensive.
Becca M.
Wichita, KS
Delimex Beef Taquitos uploaded by Becca M.
if you like crispy they taste best cooked in oven like most other things! Normally when making food that’s quick i don’t prefer song the microwave because it makes food steamed and soft rather than cooked and crispy; but with these taquitos you can cook them either way which is convenient. Only difference is when microwaved the beef in center doesn’t seem to cook and spread through to the ends so the ends are empty and a bit crisp. I just squish mine slightly in the middle to try to push out to sides haha. Happy eating !
Emily W.
I love these! They make a great snack or quick dinner. They’re easy to prepare you can fry them, microwave, or oven bake them. They’re great with a little sour cream or queso!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are a staple in my house! Between me, my husband, and my three kids we usually got through a box every couple of weeks or even sooner depending on how many everyone eats. Flavor is on point on these, texture is great as well! The also are packaged very appropriately for being frozen foods. I would say the only thing I wish is they would make a double stuffed version of these with extra meat!!
Jerri S.
Sunland, CA
Some days I need a fast tastylunch or dinner. These are so quick in the air fryer, crispy, crunchy beef filled corn tortillas, so good dipped in guacamole or salsa. Everyone in my family loves these
Deanna H.
Ocala, FL
I am super picky about freezer foods...These beef taquitos are pretty good for a frozen appetizer , ( I have also eaten them as a meal with some black beans and rice ). This brand has become my go-to for frozen taquitos. These are easy to prepare, I leave them in the oven a little bit longer than the directions call for to get the extra crunch!
Gwendolyn R.
These are great and quick and easy to make. Perfect for days when I want to make a quick lunch or dinner, or even snack for my kid, and don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen. The price is also great, especially at Costco. Delicious and would recommend these so give them a try if you haven't already!
Kent D.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Costco
Deliciousness rolled up into a crispy corn tortilla! Its a simple yet super satisfying snack. We cook them in the air fryer and serve them with beans and rice on side. I dip them in queso or guacamole and it is one of my favorite meals! Could easily replace 🌮 Tuesdays highly recommend if you like beef 🌮 or crispy snack foods
Kim H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and son love these . They go threw 2 boxes in just a few day's. Of course they go threw sour cream just about as fast . That's what they use for dipping sauce with these . They are a great snack at a very affordable price. We by at least 4 boxes every 2 weeks .
Angela  S.
Newellton, LA
I love Deli-Mex foods and these are no exception. Great flavor and very filing. I usually just pop them in the microwave but you could bake or fry as well.