Delimex Beef Taquitos uploaded by Taylor F.Delimex Beef Taquitos uploaded by jasmin t.Delimex Beef Taquitos uploaded by Amy L.

BY DELIMEX

Delimex beef corn taquitos 25 ct

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This brand of taquitos is the best one I’ve tried so far. I love the chicken ones and when I was shopping the other day I decided to try the beef ones. These are super good but I think I definitely prefer the chicken ones. As someone else said on here they should make a version with more meat in them! These are super cheap and delicious buy them!
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
So delicious & yummy! This seriously brings back childhood memories of my mom putting beef & chicken taquitos in the oven. I would dip mine in sour cream & ketchup. Such a weird combination but it was sooo good!
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
Im trying really hard to write this review without seeming overly extra about how amazing these things are. The best taquitos ever created, this is an awesome brand . Try this with some sourcream or salsa on the side!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
My family loves these taquitos they eat them like they're going out of style I go through box in a day or so they taste pretty good not really my thing but my family loves them and so I get them for them and they just eat them right up absolutely love them. Delimex Beef Taquitos
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love these taquetos they’re so good and crunchy with a savory filling. I always dip mine in guacamole or sour cream. I also love these on the southwest chicken flavor. They’re absolutely delicious and a great crunchy snack with lots of flavor
Jennifer A.
I lived on these while pregnant and still can't get enough 12 years and 3 kids later!!! They provide a nice quick snack between after school activities and are delightful and flavorful. We love dipping them in sour cream mixed with cilantro and a dash of taco seasoning. That gives it a huge burst of flavor that is irrisitable!!!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are a staple in my house! Between me, my husband, and my three kids we usually got through a box every couple of weeks or even sooner depending on how many everyone eats. Flavor is on point on these, texture is great as well! The also are packaged very appropriately for being frozen foods. I would say the only thing I wish is they would make a double stuffed version of these with extra meat!!
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
This brand of taquitos is the BEST they definitely know what they’re doing ! They don’t remind me of store bought , they’re really well made ans really good . I personally prefer the green box though and for them to be oven baked to give them a better more authentic taste! These are always a must have in my fridge and they’re extremely affordable.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I love these! They make a great snack or quick dinner. They’re easy to prepare you can fry them, microwave, or oven bake them. They’re great with a little sour cream or queso!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
These are okay, but definitely not the best microwaveable food. They wouldn’t be my first choice. The flavor isn’t amazing and the texture changes since they are frozen and then microwaved. They would be much better fresh but I like the convenience of them.
Mia A.
Are these spicy?
Kiara B.
Do these taste authentic?
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Flautas. Its a traditional mexican dish , Deep fry them .. Then you add mayo , onion , Cabbage, Sour cream and BAM! You got a yummy dishh.
Fernanda R.