BY DELIMEX

Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love these! This is by far my favorite brand of taquitos. They are perfect for snacks and sometimes I'll eat them as a quick lunch. They always have a nice crisp and cook best for us than other brands. I feel I get the best value for price as well with Delimex. Great with sour cream or Queso.
Jessica R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I definitely love this product! It by the best taquito brand I had tried. I bake them in the oven. It amazing the compliments I receive because they taste as if they were made by me. Yummy!!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
We definitely use these as a snack at our house! They are a quick and easy, just pop them in the oven. The beef and cheese are a favorite.
Brianna C.
Peoria, AZ
I love these! i could eat them everyday, for a quick snack or an actual meal. They pair well with taco sauce and sour cream. I prefer these over the chicken.
Mary F.
Foodie Expert
These are the most addicting snack! Pop them in the oven for crispy goodness! The price is outstanding and worth it to try! Snack Time fav!
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
#InfluensterEats, #Contest Delimex® Beef & Cheese Large Flour Taquitos 25.2 oz are so bomb they are a must try
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
These are so easy & so good! I run to these when I'm looking for a quick lunch for the kids & they are never disappointed!
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. My daughter husband and I really enjoy them as a snack. We dip them in ranch, salsa, or queso. Really easy to make I prefer them to be baked in the oven. Makes them crispy.
Corrine R.
Wimauma, FL
Great after school snack or quick weekend lunch. The kids love to dip them in sour cream & chow down! They are easy to prepare & the kids can do cook them without my help!
Rena B.
Not as good as homemade, but a close second. If I am out of time these make for a great lunch or snack.