BY DELICIOUS GREENS

Dietary Supplement Feel the Greens!® 100% Natural! Contains Organic ingredients Antioxidant Power of more than 20 Servings of Fruits & Vegetables in every scoop! Freeze Dried Ingredients 50 Different Super Foods Plus...Probiotics for Better Digestion 8000+ ORAC Units per Serving As Seen on TV! Chocolate Flavor "No pain, no gain", "if it tastes food, it must be bad for you"; any of these sound familiar? Well, at Greens World, we don t agree. There is enough bad stuff we need to bear every day. So we wanted you to enjoy the yummy chocolate treat of our latest addition, a truly luscious chocolate greens. Sure, chocolate and greens don t seem to go together, but see, this is what we do; no problems, only solutions. We like to make possible the impossible, we made for you something to enjoy that is actually good, without the guilt factor in the mix see more...

maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Jenna L.
This product is super similar to Dynamics Greens taste, and it's cheaper! I mix it in with vanilla almond milk and feel like I'm having a nice little treat. Great way to get the vegetables you need!
Christina K.
I didn't like how these tasted at all! I tried to fight through the taste because of its health benefits, but I really could not stomach this.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Este producto es un suplemento dieteticos, natural tiene ingredientes organicos, ayuda a la mejoria de la digestion, tiene agradable sabor
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
I'm more of a fruit person than a vegetable person. So I recommend this product to anybody who has the same problems with vegetables!
Andrew M.
Medina, OH
Don't buy into this product. There are way better alternatives on the market than buying something with an as seen on t.v. sticker.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
You really can't taste the vegetables, I was wrong to be leery. It mixes well with various milks, or at least non-dairy ones.
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
This is a perfect way to get in your daily veggies without having to eat bowls of fruit. It is perfect in almond milk.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Don't really have the best fast but its not awful and i can actually stomach it.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
This product doesn't taste the best, but is good for you... i would recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
Does this stuff really work?
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Has anyone else tried this? Did you like it?
Shay C.
Warren, MI
What is the main taste you get from this?