BY DELICIOUS BRANDS

Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I received this product when I ordered a mystery box, and I'm glad I got it! I don't necessarily need an anti-aging product, but it's never too early to care for your skin. I liked the lite, smooth consistency of the of the product. My skin absorbed it well, and didn't leave my face feeling sticky. At only 0.5 Fl Oz. I was quite impressed with how long the product lasted, a little goes a long way! I don't have wrinkles for it to fix; but it definitely improved the look and feel of my skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Laura C.
Definitely works very well makes wrinkles fade and diminish as well as makes your skin smooth and feel awesome definitely recommend it to anyone!