Delicious Bite Tequenos Cheese Sticks Artisan Dough Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Andrea R.

BY DELICIOUS BITE

Delicious Bite™ Authentic Latin American Style Tequenos Cheese Sticks Artisan Dough.
Filled with Queso Blanco.
"Queso Blanco" - a uniquely Hispanic white cheese - delightfully mild, soft & creamy when heated.
Hand-rolled gourmet artisan dough creates a buttery flavorful treat that is never greasy.
Both children & adults will love this traditional Latin American dish.
We make each bite a special moment!
Excellent source of calcium.
See back panel for information on calcium and other nutrients.
No trans fats.
Contains 16 Tequenos. see more...

• ¿disponibilidad en otros tipos de queso? 2 Answers
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
These are SO good! We have to buy like v4 boxes because my 4 children, myself and husband love them. We usually cook fresh meals but whether we are short on time or want a snack we grab these and they are so good with ranch. They remind me a little of the mini chimis that Perkins used to have but dint make here anymore. They are pretty reasonable but we try to find coupons as we purchase so much. We have found these at Woodmans & Walmart. I'd recommend this product.
Melissa B.
I have never tried these buy boy do they look
Amazing. I wonder where to buy these. My boyfriend would love love love these . I need them in my home lol
Julianna O.
Crunchy in the outside and cheesy melts in the inside. Just cook them long enough otherwise it's gross.
Brittany S.
Broomfield, CO
Honestly too cheesy for me but my sister loves them & says the cheese tastes better than most!
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Omg WHY IM THE ONLY ONE HERE, tequenos are just a gift from heaven!!! Craving right now
Tequeños are the best tasty snack of the world. Here in Venezuela, we use to eat them in each party or even as a breakfast. The flavor of the cheese and the melted and crispy texture make this snack PERFECT. Try it, you wont regret it.
Genesis Q.
Esto es lo mejor del mundo mundial. Nada como unos buenos tequeños asados o fritos para el desayuno o la cena, para reuniones con amigos y fiestas.
Rosmary M.
¿disponibilidad en otros tipos de queso?