- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
I used to love Delias but as I got older and started shopping at higher end stores I realized how crappy Delias is. Their jean sizes always fit differently with each different style jean and almost all of my jeans from there would twist at the bottom half of my leg - so the inside seam would end up at the front of my leg/shin. I also think their clothing is over-priced for the low quality clothing there. Not to mention the store I went to had HORRIBLE sales associates. I much rather spend 10-20 more bucks on a GOOD pair of jeans.
They're semi cute clothes nothing amazing and their sizing dont go up to fit other sized women. Not to mention they're expensive for such horrible fabric. All the clothes i used to get always shreds or tears. Ugh never again.
I have never been here before but apparently it is a trend. My friend liked it for like a day and then she hated it
clothes are very young and cheap. there's a reason they went out of business in the first place. clothes are also very priced up to seem like a good deal but even on sale it's not worth it. Save your money because these things are tacky and cheap and not stylish
I think Delias is a little over priced for the quality. The shirts are really thin material and for paying $25, it's not worth the price.
Delia's is outdated and old news. Maybe you can find some cute jewelry or something but their stores are closing all over and their quality is poor.
I think their quality is poor. This store is one of those that I never had good luck with for the most part the clothes are of poor quality. who wants to buy an item that after one wash looks old and/ or faded? I sure do not. I would not recommend this store nor do I shop there after noticing how things looked after the first use,
Over priced. point blank period. I hate to say that because they do have some cute things but I haven't even shopped here since I was still in school. You can go to Forever 21 and find cuter clothes for half the price and get more bang for your buck.
Being a non average looking female this store is no good for me. I attempted to find outfits in here but it seems they are not made for thick girls.
They constantly send you with spam emails. Avoid signing up. There is a reason they went out of business. Cheap clothes at insane prices and they aren't even that flattering. Avoid at all costs!
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?