BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Completely unimpressed. I can see why they have closed down and filed bankruptcy. They never shipped my product after 2 1/2 weeks and were supposed to refund the express shipping I paid for. Now I have to file a claim to get my money back....hopefully.
Katie T.
I want so badly to love Delia's, because the clothes are so cute and so cheap, but the quality is dreadful. I've order 4 or 5 times, and have gotten one item that i have't had to send back. The item never looks like the picture, and there's always a funny detail that isn't mentioned in the description. Improve the quality and I'll happily go back.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
Absolutely loved Delia's I am so upset they are going out of business. Their jeans hugged my curves wonderfully and the stretch material was great. The jeans and shorts are a little pricey but if you caught a sale like I did every time it was doable .
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I've ordered a few things online from this store. It's definitely a store for teenagers. You will find a unique style that you probably won't find in your regular stores. The sizing tends to run small so that is something important to keep in mined.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Delia's is a fun quirky place for clothing. I feel like the target audience is tween and teen. I used to shop there but now I shop there for my daughters. I have found that the prices have gone up quite a bit but the quality of clothing did not.
Stephanie S.
Their clothes are so cute and i used to get their monthly magazine/look book, but lzter I stoped subscribing because of how expensive thing's were. I'd rather shop at forever 21.
Ashleigh J.
Marietta, GA
It was only until recently that I actually went in the store. I used to receive their catalogs in the mail all the time and they have some really cute items. A tad bit pricey compared to other teen clothing stores but definitely worth the prices.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm so sad that this store went out of business! Their cloths could definitely be a bit on the pricey side but their high-waisted jeans were my favorites and they often had pretty good deals (e.g. try on a pair of jeans, get a $10 off coupon?!!!).
Christina S.
I always have enjoyed looking through the Delia's catalogs. I went into one of their store fronts recently and my only complaint was that the store was really small and their selection was limited. They do carry some cool clothing though.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I have loved this brand since I was a kid! I am now in my 30's and just had my first child and it's a girl so I'm uber excited to buy her items from this store in the future. I truly don't think your ever too old to rock some Delia threads!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?