BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Gabby M.
This store closed in my mall a while back and I was super disappointed. I bought jeans and shorts I bought forever ago and I still wear them! They're super comfy and good quality that has lasted a long time!
Allia B.
I'm currently in college and still own two pairs of Delia's jeans, but only because I can still fit them. It's definitely more of a brand for pre-teens/teenagers I would say. Cute stuff, but I feel like you can go to stores like forever 21 and find similar clothing for cheaper.
NaToshia S.
Knoxville, TN
Such cute clothes! Haven't shopped there in awhile though because the store near my closed. However, they always kept up to date with styles while maintaining good quality at reasonable prices!
Amanda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to shop here a lot in high school, but a lot of the stores near me have closed down. I don't think their stuff is as high quality as it used to be and many of their items are overpriced.
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I used to shop at Delia's all the time in high school, but now that I'm older, the only clothing items that appeal to me are their jeans. Definitely go when they have a sale and stock up on their super comfy jeans! Other than that, the store is aimed toward younger teens.
Amy M.
I hardly find anything in their store that I want to buy anymore. A lot of what they have is cute, but it's not things I would wear enough for me to pay their prices for it. I used to shop here a lot when I was younger, but I'm finding less and less that I like every year.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I feel like while their clothes are stylish and appropriate for young teens, they're pretty overpriced for clothes that look very similar to something you could pick up at Target for much less.
Tiffany C.
Staten Island, NY
I really liked Delia's. They had cute clothes but their prices were a little high for the quality sometimes. I'm very petite so their clothes always fit me but I used to only shop there when they were having a sale. They're going out of business now and that makes me sad.
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
I will specifically not go into this store because of the workers. As soon as you walk in they hound you. I just want to shop if I have a question I will ask I don't need someone breathing down my neck. Also their clothes are pretty expensive and not the best quality
Rebecca V.
Caledonia, MI
Their clothing tends to shrink whenever I buy from there. I only buy jeans from there and I love them! They have lots of different styles. My friend is 4 ft 9 and I'm 5 ft 3 and we both always find jeans that fit well! They last a long time and the wash stays nice!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?