BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Julia N.
I was so sad when the Delia's in my mall went out of business. I love their stuff. There were seasons when I didn't like what they had, but there were seasons when I wanted everything in the store. I have to find another one near me. They can be a little pricey for what they are, but they are great with the sale racks.
Kim T.
Great when I was a teenager. This was my go to store when I was growing up. The prices were good and the quality was also good. Clothes were more conservative then. I haven't walked into one of these stores recently, but I have seen a few catalogs here and there, and it seems as though their competitors have more variety.
Remie M.
This store is super cute and the prices are very cheap as well. I have found really nice clothing items from this store. The atmosphere is great and the workers are also really nice. The store used to be in the shopping mall that I go to, but it recently left and I miss it so much. I recommend this store for sure!
Sara P.
This store is complete garbage in my opinion. Their sizes or unreal and their clothes are super over priced. Also their is only one that I know of and it's really far away from my house. But they have cute clothes. If they had human sizes and reasonably priced clothes then I would be really happy with the store.
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Love this stores sales rack! There aren't very many of each style but ocasionally I find something that I love and is the only one left. The prices are pretty high on a lot of their items but their jeans fit super well and are actually a pretty good price. Their durability is great too, mine have lasted forever.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this store as a teen. My favorite items in the store were their animated tees, or just their word tees. They fit so cozy and were just so cute. I haven't shopped there in like 5 years because that store is suitable for teenagers and younger girls. But most definitely still cute.
Danielle M.
While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years. Also pretty cheap staples.
Cassi M.
Delia's has been on a steady decline in terms of style, quality and price in the past few years. Their company is currently struggling to stay even just up to par with the trend and more affordable retailers such as H&M and Forever 21. It's a store that hasn't been able grow in an ever changing market.
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
As a teen I was obsessed with this company, the stores have an amazing staff and always a great selection. I live in New York I never really run into a store unless I am out of state but the catalog works just fine. An array of sizes, styles and Fashions. Fun, flirty and always on trend with a classic touch!
Mary K.
This site has some really cute clothes but they can be overpriced, so wait for a sale. I was disappointed when they closed their stores and became online only, but they still have some really nice tops an dresses!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?