BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Sofia F.
I do love this store, and shop here a lot, but they're way overpriced when not on sale on a lot of things. and sometimes I feel too old to be shopping there because of how the store almost targets younger teens now. But overall, I enjoy shopping here.
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to really like Delia's when I was younger but it is definitely a store that needs to keep up with the trends. I have a couple of coats from here and before the store closed, I would go in for basics when they were having a sale.
Margueritte  H.
Raleigh, NC
Clothes are targeted towards teens. But you can find cute tanks in here for young adults also. Lots of pastels but when I was under 18 I shopped here so if your younger than def scope it out... Has the feel of American eagle.
Pegleess B.
Guelph, ON
This place was THE BOMB in the 90's but never changed...maybe with the current 90's trends though, that would make this the place to be? The quality isn't great and the prices aren't really that wonderful either.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
Delia's has trendy cute pieces but I think it's a little bit expensive, because the quality of the clothes is not that good. I still love their clothes, but I'll wait till they're on sale.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I really enjoy their variety of clothing that is appropriate for teen all the way to young adult. The clothes are also reasonably price so you can really get everything you like
Katarina W.
Lynchburg, Va
They charge a bit too much for their product compared to the quality. They have cute things, but I can definitely see a shift to market to younger girls, like early teens.
Maria P.
I've only tried this store online, but what i ordered arrived correctly and most of the clothes from the website where really good and affordable
Lydia W.
Brewster, OH
I love this store! I was very upset when they went out of business at my local mall. They have adorable clothing options and cute accessories!
Janelle R.
New York
I'm pretty sure Delia's went out of business. BUT they had a great going out of business sale online. Normally very expensive and overpriced.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?