- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Really great teen store to find cute and affordable clothes at. super stylish.
I love looking through their magazines. i would wear everything in the catalog
I love Delia's! The clothes there are very cute and have good prices and deals
My absolute favorite clothing store!! A little pricey but it's so worth it!!
Cute clothes, but can be overpriced. I'd rather go to ross or tj maxx instead
Love all the clothes from this brand! Great styles love the floral patterns!
Not a fan. Everything is too expensive, and most of the clothes fit funny. ):
This store is for younger crowds however, I can always find something here.
A bit young for my taste (and I'm 28) but great prices and selection for teens
Some of their clothes are a bit cheap but i love the style of these clothes!
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?