- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Used to love to shop here! Never had a location close enough to me, so I always had to shop online.
Great clothes for High School and college students not looking to spend a lot of money on a wardrobe.
I am in my mid 20s and cannot find anything because I feel their clothes are more for like teenagers
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORE EVER. The clothes are always in style and have a fun, quirky spin on them.
I like their clothing there. I used to buy there clothes when I was in high school. Cute clothing.
I got I jacket from them and it was cute but it didn't last long. Most of their clothes are basic.
I loved this store when I was in high school. Good variety of clothes. Especially like their jeans
Delia's was my favorite store at the mall till they took it out. All there clothes was very cute !
They sell cute clothes i feel like is it mostly taregted towards teens so i don't really shop there.
I'm so sad this brand went out of business in my area, their dresses always fit me like no other :(
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?