- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
The one thing I love about Delia's is their graphic tee selection. Other than that, it's a hit or miss.
My daughter loves Delias! Very cute clothes, affordable and fashionable. They are also very durable!
I love their jeans. They are super comfortable and when they have their sales, they are a great price!
I've always loved this store. Thay have so much fun stuff. Mostly geared toward teens but so much fun.
I bought a pair of boots from here and they were poorly made tore within 3 weeks . Very cheaply made .👎
I only buy their jeans. Love that you can select the inseam online. Perfect for the tall slim girls
Delia's is all right I think they changed a lot most of their clothes are aimed for younger kids now
I have admired this store for years ,but I find them a bit pricey at times. Sales are where it's at!
This store is fun and my daughters really like browsing around in there. Wish they had more specials.
I really do not like this store it gives me headaches and they're so expensive and very cheaply made!
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?