BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
who doesn't remember delia's?! I would get the catalog in the mail every month and would order a couple items from it. I loved the selection but some of the sizes were off, i would mostly order shoes and boots. Delia's was my first online store i shopped at.
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
Great clothes and good quality but I must say the shipping is kinda slow and some of the stuff is not true to size so if you are a vurvy5girl just order a size up and you'll be fine. I would recommend this site to find cool the trendy clothes you love to wear
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
They have a large selection like the unique style. I feel somethings are just over priced. It is inconvenient having to order everything offline. They only have a few stores and the closest one to me is 4 hours away. When I visited the store it was kind of a let down it was a very small store that did not contain most of their merchandise.
Arwa A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Overpriced. Not sized for the average girl. Basic, white trash. No offense, but it was marketed basically only to the very skinny, short, white American. Their prices weren't reasonable either, so it makes sense that they went bankrupt like they did.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Delia's used to be really cute, but then the styles just stared getting kinda tacky. Plus they charge like $25 for a t-shirt, which is just too pricy for the quality. I just don't think that they are worth the money and are kinda overrated.
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
dELIA*s is a super cutte clothing store. I have shopped there about 3 times. I think it is a little pricey and the quality is good but the prices need to lower. My favorite purchase were a pair of jeans that I bought the last time I went. The material is so comfy and they adjust well.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I like this brand because they have a fantastic clothes but is expensive. Generally I buy in there when they have sales or discount. They have plus, it's wonderful. Their clothes is very common, I'm not sure is they have an exclusive clothes.
Marissa C.
Denver, CO
Their store is always welcoming and inviting. I have been shopping there for years I especially love their wide selection of jeans sizes. I am petite and am able to find short enough jeans without them looking frumpy. Their prices aren't too bad, pants are always buy one, get one 50% off and I love their clearance section!
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Oh i have loved Delia's for years!!!! They have the cutest most hip clothes & they are usually unique & you can tell they weren't bought in any random store...An u would especially live Delia's if u are a hipster or flowerchild at heart.
Kim T.
Great when I was a teenager. This was my go to store when I was growing up. The prices were good and the quality was also good. Clothes were more conservative then. I haven't walked into one of these stores recently, but I have seen a few catalogs here and there, and it seems as though their competitors have more variety.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?