- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Love this store, not too expensive, great quality and has actual sizes instead of their large being a small !
They have a lot of cute clothes but they're a bit expensive too And as i seem the quality is not great at all
I used to shop here when I was younger. I haven't gone in a while. I think it's more geared for the teens.
I had no clue Delias was still around! I LOVED them growing up! Their clothes are always so stinking cute.
Such adorable clothes! Been shopping there since 6th grade. It's really a hit or miss when you shop there.
I'm always a medium, and I come here and I'm a larger to extra-large. Accessories are very good here though
I love Delias. Their jeans are awesome and pretty inexpensive. This is definitely a store for teens though.
Love this store, has such neat stuff. It is very cute and chic, and I always find something in this store.
I love this store, cant wait for it to reopen. Cute, trendy clothes and always have lots of sales going on.
The products are very cute. I feel that the clothes run small and they don't have a huge variety of sizes.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?