- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Love this company! I use to shop here all the time when I was in school! It may be on the higher size, but we'll worth it:)
Great variety of clothing at pretty good prices. Found that their sizes weren't always consistent but still a good brand.
I love this company. I think that they are amazing. They have a wide variety of merchandise and I really love the jewelry.
I used to get delias catalogs when I was younger but now they have stores. They have cute clothes. Tons of tops and jeans.
Really cute clothes for teenagers, but the quality isn't great. I would compare the store to a more expensive Forever 21.
Well they're out of business now. I used to like their t shirts and jeans as a high schooler. Great for the young crowd.
Cheap clothes that will wear out after a couple times in the wash. Their going out of business for I assume that reason.
It's a good store for clothing , price is affordable , can shop online n can find stylish clothes and the new in fashion
I have never ordered from here because there is no location close enough to me but the quality of the products are good!
They have cute clothes, but some of them tend to be on the junior-looking side. Decent prices, but sometimes too trendy.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?