- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
I remember this store opening when I was a teenager. It was so cool and eclectic style back then. Don't see the stores anymore?
The clothes are nice but I stopped shopping there years ago. All of their clothes are expensive for the quality and longevity.
Delia's carries some really cute things, but recently they've gotten more expensive and they stopped carrying larger sizes.
Cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores,
This site has been around for a long time. I remember getting the catalogs when I was really young. Great variety and prices!
I used to love Delias but there just so darn exspensive. I tend to just go to goodwill and find delias clothes for so cheap.
Love all of these cute little products. It has a lot of things that are out In fashion now. It always has the latest styles
Delias I a great and inexpensive place to buy cute on trend clothes, I always make a stop here for back to school must haves.
This store is a bit overpriced for the quality of product. I also think they just don't stand out as far as looking special.
Personally not a huge fan. I think the products are very over prices and not such good quality. Cute stuff once and a while.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?