- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Nice, fashionable clothing, but a little too pricey for their quality of clothing. The sizing of their clothing is off a bit as well.
The clothes are really cute, but they're also on the expensive side. Most clothes found here could be found somewhere else, cheaper.
Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !!
I loved their clothing!! I wish they hadn't went out of business. I've ordered so many things from them and never been disappointed
I love nothing more then to go shopping at delias for my spring attire! I hear so many things from there based on just one season!
I loved this store. They had such cute accessories and clothing. I'm just sad that they had to close down in the mall that I go to
The quality of there clothing is very nice and i love shopping there. The only down side is that the location is far from my house.
This store has a lot of jewelry that I like but they are pricey and the products are cheap. They really need to lower their prices.
Used to shop at delias when I was younger, but the last 2 times I placed orders, I never received items and never received refunds.
You really have to look through the site to find exactly what you want. Used to be high quality but that went down over the years.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?