BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Ieasha M.
Steelton , PA
I'm so sad that I forgot about this store!! I bought the cutest shoes from here back in like o8/09 in college! They were very cheap and lasted very long. I don't really remember a very good purchase outside of those shoes. I would like for them to open back up around her I'd shop there.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Delia's. I was very upset when I hear they were closing. Fortunately, the online store is starting back up. This is my favorite and one of the only places I can buy jeans. I need around a 37" inseam which is very hard to find anywhere, but Delia's was one of these stores. Hopefully they continue selling their tall jeans. Any tall girls looking for jeans, this is a great store.
Kelly F.
I used to love Delias but as I got older and started shopping at higher end stores I realized how crappy Delias is. Their jean sizes always fit differently with each different style jean and almost all of my jeans from there would twist at the bottom half of my leg - so the inside seam would end up at the front of my leg/shin. I also think their clothing is over-priced for the low quality clothing there. Not to mention the store I went to had HORRIBLE sales associates. I much rather spend 10-20 more bucks on a GOOD pair of jeans.
Ana C. T.
I used to love their clothes. I bought a few things from delias before they closed it down, especially when they had a closing sale. I bought some sparkly shoes that I love as well. I believe they reopened the store but the clothes are not the same and not worth the price.
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
I bought some bathing suit bottoms on here. They are pretty good quality. I got a floral pattern and the colors kind of bled around but it's not too bad. Also the bottoms are like cheeksters so they do show some of your butt. I like these types of bottoms so i was plesently supprised. They also have a wide range of patterns and solid colors so you are bound to find some you lile.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Delia's is perfect for trendsters that like cute clothes, which are somewhat overpriced. I like the boho-chic style, but I can honestly say I've never bought anything from Delia's. It almost reminds me of a children's shop, I don't know why. Maybe I've never given it an honest chance, so seeing that it was rated B I will give it another try next time I'm at the mall.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I used to love Delia's in high school, but they're too expensive for the type of clothing that they sell. You can find the same pieces at other stores for much cheaper. However, they do have some pretty amazing sales, and you can get good deals during them.
Alyce N.
Harrington, de
We love Delia's for its sales and trends however the quality isn't quite there lately. We had been purchasing from here for about 20 years (I used to wear this brand and now my teen daughters do) and the clothing isn't the way it used to be. The jeans rip super easy and the shirt don't hold up to washing. However for the price and trend factor we still love it.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This store has been hit or miss for me. I am an extra small but sometimes I would order the XS size and it was WAY too small yet other times clothes would fit to size. I have also received mixed quality of clothes. If you order from this store then I suggest reading customer reviews before ordering. Also ALWAYS wait for sales because they will come if you are patient.
Abby D.
Chillicothe, OH
The only part about Delia's I really like are their graphic tees. But them, as well as everything else in their store, are way overpriced. Over the years I have just quit going to the store because they never have what I need, or it's extremely expensive. You can usually find similar clothes from here at a much more affordable price, and made better as well.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?