- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
The clothes there are so cute, and yeah its not perfect quality but some of there stores do have amzing quality but others not so much.
Cute clothes. My daughters both love this store, but they are a bit on the pricey side. Always have to wait for the sales to shop here.
This is a classic to me. i used to shop her so much, i outgrew this store. cute graphic t-shirts . and i love their end of the year sale
LOVE THEIR CLOTHES!! You can find something no matter what your style is. Their full price items can be pricey but the sales are great!
Love their stuff ever since I was young. Cute, trendy, and fun clothing and accessories and shoes. OK pricing. Love the clearance deals
I really like the fashion and prices of this store. The quality of the clothes is another subject but the clearance rack is always good
Cute clothes, but they are sold at a very high price. They definitely do not compete with other name brands that sell similar clothes!
Can we talk about how sad it is that this store went out of business! i used to get all my shoes there and they were super affordable!
Delias is a really cute store. I love some of their summer tops. Except they are decently expensive for the quality of their clothing
I didn't even know Delias was still around! Used to love this store. They always had a cute selection but the quality was not great.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?