- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Great store and they have great sales and jeans. I love the quality and price of the jeans they have they fit great. Highly recommend them.
Love their clothes. Suitable for teenagers. Although I do not wear their clothes now, I would still go back and wear Delia's a over again.
This store is nice if you're in junior high and high school only. The clothes are good quality and reasonably priced. Good selection also!
I lovee this store! Very upset they got rid of it though, they had really good sales. Plus their clothes were really cute and well made.
I think Delias is a little over priced for the quality. The shirts are really thin material and for paying $25, it's not worth the price.
I loved this store when i was a teen. They got rid of it in my town, took it out of the mall. I would recommend this for pre-teen/teens.
I shopped at this store a few times and bought from the catalog as well. I like their stuff but I think it is a little too over priced.
I used to admire their clothes how they are but they always run small! I manage to get a cute bow bracelet during their liquidation sale!
This was great when I was younger. Great for high schoolers and the magazines were always sent out which was a great way to shop as well!
When I was younger I used to shop here, it is great for teenagers going through middle school. Their clothes are pretty good quality.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?