- "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
- " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
- "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
- "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
- "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Very cute clothes, but they are way overpriced. I don't shop here very much anymore because I can buy the same things at other places for much less.
The clothes here are nice, but they are too expensive in my opinion. I can find similar clothes in different stores for less than the price at delias
I use to really enjoy Delia's when I was younger, but they are pretty overpriced compared to other stores that sell the exact same style of clothes.
I love there clothes but they are a bit pricey. They have a nice fit and cute patterns styles and a new selection of items often but definitely pricey
Delia's is outdated and old news. Maybe you can find some cute jewelry or something but their stores are closing all over and their quality is poor.
A cute place for teens and early twenty-somethings to get clothing. Again, quality is iffy but it's definitely on trend with what younger women like.
I used to always go to this store when it was in the mall but they took it. They have cutest graphic tees. I think their a catalog book store now.
They have really cute inexpensive clothes, I got a pair of Union Jack shorts that I adore so much, however I was kinda upset about the $6 shipping.
Great deals on name brand shoes and coats for the winter. always having awesome sales and if you sign up online you get discount counts regularly.
It's more for younger shoppers -- middle to high school. I think I'd prefer them if they had plus sizes -- and if they weren't quite so expensive.
Q & A
Have they gone out of business?
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?