BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
merri K.
Westfield, MA
Had cute clothes but sometimes were expensive, used to love stopping in when i was at the mall but they got out of business(probably cuz of the prices)
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
The clothing looks nice online but it's not good quality for the price you are paying, it's not really my style but i can see other people liking them.
Destiny P.
Loved this store when I was 13, now that I'm 17 I just feel like I've outgrown their style. Cute clothes though if you're looking for that age group.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I have enjoyed shopping at Delias since I was in high school. I am happy there is a brick and mortar store near me instead of just the catalog though!
Tiffany S.
Greensburg, PA
Used to shop at Delias all the time in high school and then they got a little pricey! always had the cutest stuff though, and their jeans were amazing
Pauchi L.
Their clothes are really cute and fashionable. I bought them during my teenage years and I still do once in a while for my cousins. They love it too!!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Eh they have some nice clothes I guess but their prices are kinda high. I feel like it's forever21 a bit but with a higher price tag. Not really a fan.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I am not a fan of Delias. My daughter used to buy clothes there quite frequently, but they shrunk easily, fell apart etc. I would buy a better brand.
Amber G.
Well Delias is officially out of business. The clothes were eh, but once I did get a really good deal for a pair of Sperry's on clearance. Only $30!
Shelbie R.
Cleveland, MS
Very cute clothes, but they are way overpriced. I don't shop here very much anymore because I can buy the same things at other places for much less.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Do they have an online website?