BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Rachel M.
Littleton, CO
I've noticed the quality of clothing is going down. I cant tell if its because of the economy or the competition within the clothing industry. Such a shame
Gabrielly M.
I always shop online here because of the great deals and cute stylish clothes you can buy here. Totally affordable for anyone on a budget and in high school.
LIZ A.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I like this store i find it a bit pricey! but they have really cute clothes when they went out of business i purchased a lot since most things were 70% off!
Ashley S.
Woodhaven, NY
Clothes look better online than in person. They have closed down and filed for bankruptcy due to not making money for low quality clothes and high prices.
Alexis H.
Their clothes are cute, but the mediocre quality and high prices do not make it worth it to shop there unless they have a good sale or clearance going on.
Tiffany S.
I loved this store when I was in high school. It was the only place that I could order jeans in a longer length. Pricey, but what clothing stores aren't now?
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
I loved this store in middle school and through the first few years of high school. They always had great t shirts and jeans, plus GREAT customer service.
Lauren x.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
May only be able to find a couple things i may like when i shop here. Their t-shirts are very tight fitted and arn't that good of quality for the price.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Delias is the ideal store for anyone in their teens. Clothes are adorable and trendy. However lately it seems it's all marvel stuff and not so much cute.
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this store it upset me when they stopped sales. They had everything I always wanted. They had a brand of jeans named after me as wellūü§ó
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?