BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
Super cute clothes! The prices are a bit high but when sales are going on it makes the clothing worth it. Definitely check it out! Cute jeans and tops galore!
Brianna M.
San Diego, CA
I like what they have in stores but they happen to run short in the clothing size. I wish that i could actually fit in some of the clothes that i have bought.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
We don't have one of these where I live anymore but when I was younger I remember loving this store, don't know if I still would but the name brings memories
Mandy W.
Delia's is a cute store. It has trendy clothing and good deals most of the time. I am a picky shopper so I don't buy a lot, but this store is pretty decent!
Rachel M.
Littleton, CO
I've noticed the quality of clothing is going down. I cant tell if its because of the economy or the competition within the clothing industry. Such a shame
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I think this is a great store, I know they are coming back out, and I think thats wonderful!. They have lots of cute things for casual wear, and to dress up!
Emily  O.
North Canton, OH
I really like this store, I just wish there was a location closer to where I live! I hate having to buy clothes online especially when the store isn't local.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
I love Delias they have some really cute clothes there and I am so in love with all their graphic tees there thats is always something that I am buying there
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Clothes are too young for me. Great for teens/pre-teens. I've seen a couple pairs of shoes I like and maybe a dress or two. This store is a little expensive.
Nayomie J.
Delia's always has cute clothes, but I haven't bought there in a while because a lot of the time, the quality of the clothes isn't as good as it was before.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?